cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OkanAutomation
Frequent Visitor

How to acces specific cell from AI Table?

My AI model gets a table which has 2 columns and 9 rows from a PDF-file. Lets say i want to write the value from column 2 row 2 into Excel, how can i get the value? I am using the Add row into a Table excel function in Cloud. The only option I'm getting is The full column, which i dont want. I want to acces the second row.

My colum name is "Gegevens". 

Im pretty new into Power Automate. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OkanAutomation
Frequent Visitor

Problem solved:

After a couple hours of looking into manipulating the table that gets build from the AI builder, I thought it's a better idea to change how the Table looks in the AI builder.

So instead of 9 rows, I have 2. In which you can check a box where the first row will be ignored. I didn't do this in first instance because the succes rate was around 70. Although i didn't use Table AI builder but Fields. Now the Succes rate is 99% what we like to see 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
OkanAutomation
Frequent Visitor

Problem solved:

After a couple hours of looking into manipulating the table that gets build from the AI builder, I thought it's a better idea to change how the Table looks in the AI builder.

So instead of 9 rows, I have 2. In which you can check a box where the first row will be ignored. I didn't do this in first instance because the succes rate was around 70. Although i didn't use Table AI builder but Fields. Now the Succes rate is 99% what we like to see 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,198)