cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_wdsos
Frequent Visitor

How to assign AI Builder Credits & where to find them?

Hi.

I'm wondering where I can find the credits (5000) for the AI builder which should be included in the Dynamics 365 CRM License. AI Builder Licensing - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs In here it is stated that the a user license comes with 5.000 credits but I don't see them in the Power Platform Admin Center > Capacity > Add-ons. It only shows a 0 for all Add-ons. Even the Tenant Admin can't find them and is not able to allocate any credits. I have the D365 Customer Service License and the Power Automate License.

It is quite hard to find any good documentation on that, to which license comes with those credits and how they actually work. Hope someone can help me with that. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @_wdsos,

Thanks for the question! 

If you have Dynamics 365 Sales Insights, this comes 10 scans/user/month for the Business Cards Reader feature powered by AI Builder.

The only licenses currently available that includes 5.000 AI Builder credits/month are the Power Automate per user with attended RPA plan as well as the Power Automate unattended RPA add-on.

Beyond that, we also have the AI Builder capacity add-on which has 1 million AI Builder credits per month. 

Hope this helps clarify. Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,388)