Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
concjames
Helper I
Helper I

How to extend the trial license

Hi,

I am actually using the trial license for Power Automate with AI model. However, it reached to the trial capacity. As expected, my trial period will be end within 5 days. Do you know anyway to extend that trial capacity or trial license earlier? So I could continue to test my AI model. 

concjames_0-1625819001701.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

If the trial license you want to extend is the AI Builder trial license specifically, note that you can extend it (a limited number of times) once the trial expires. 

To renew your AI Builder trial license once it has expired, sign in to Power Automate, select AI Builder > Build in the left menu, and then select Extend trial in the banner on the top.

You can find more info on AI Builder licensing here:

AI Builder Licensing - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @concjames :

I am afraid it is not available to extend the trial license.

If you just want to develop your own flow using Power Automate, I think the PowerApps Comnunity Plan would be better for you:

I think this link will help you a lot:

Power Apps Developer Plan

Best Regards,

Bof

Thank you, I just want to create the flow with AI model for testing or trial first. 

I have checked the website. But I am not quite sure how to purchase this Developer Plan. 

Hi,

If the trial license you want to extend is the AI Builder trial license specifically, note that you can extend it (a limited number of times) once the trial expires. 

To renew your AI Builder trial license once it has expired, sign in to Power Automate, select AI Builder > Build in the left menu, and then select Extend trial in the banner on the top.

You can find more info on AI Builder licensing here:

AI Builder Licensing - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs

Thanks

View solution in original post

Thx, can I extend it earlier? 

No, only after it expires.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,195)