cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RenNakanote

I am working in the Currency (Physical) and am looking for others to help with some AI

the goal is to hire a single operator to ensure the feeder and coins are moving along the conveyer and being diverted correctly.

basically, the Kinect and conveyer willl need to scan all of the input being feed down the tube onto a surface for AI pattern analysis.

I have some leads who may really enjoy this type of back of house solution to process a substantially large volume of currencies.

I have started by acquiring the Kinect, the cable to power plug into a computer, and have looked into Processing for Kinect to get the Kinect to turn on with my Apple computer. 

Be cause the parameters will vary from client to client (although with a lot of overlap), I want to see if this can be provided to small business at a price point that makes Microsoft’s technology inclusive at businesses looking to invest in some value adding technology. 

5 REPLIES 5
gbego
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi RenNakanote,

Sounds like an interesting use case. Using AI Builder and our new Image Classification model in preview with Lobe sounds like a good fit for this scenario. You can access AI Builder in the left menu from the Power Automate web portal, click on the Image Classification model and it will guide you to install the Lobe desktop app. Lobe is free to use to train Image Classification models - give it a try and let us know how it performed for your use case.

gbego_1-1642597017325.png

Thanks

Gwenael

RenNakanote

Hi Gwenael,

well isn’t that great that it’s free to use! 

I’ll see how your method stacks up to wat I see in the marketplace and dare to compare. 

If yours is better, do you want some money?

gbego
Power Automate
Power Automate

If our solution works to classify currency on your conveyer belt, I'm happy - no need to actually send me the currency 🙂  If you have interest in other AI Builder scenarios, we'd love to have you as a customer - feel free to check them out too.

RenNakanote

I can’t wait to test your idea out and like see if it works.  I have an Apple computer, will i be able to use  for testing?

I got processing installed and I thought I got the library needed but I couldn’t see my Xbox Kinect that was plugged in. 😕

gbego
Power Automate
Power Automate

Yes you can download Lobe for Mac.

Recommended config: https://www.lobe.ai/docs/tips/tips 

-CPU: Apple M1 processor is not yet supported
-RAM: 16GB RAM
-Disk: 10GB free disk space

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,904)