cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zdzunic
Helper I
Helper I

Import data for Prediction Model

Hi , I try to test Prediction Model in AI Builder. I have a problem with importing data. I use standard dataset for churn prediction WA_Fn-UseC_-Telco-Customer-Churn.csv where I changed values for Churn columns (instead "Yes" and "No" a changed to "True" and "False". Then I deleted the first 10 Churn values (for further testing purposes after training model).

But during import this values changed automatically in "NO". During Import Churn column is "Yes&No" type and this data type has only to values with "No" as a default. How can I fix this and prepare data for training and after that for testing predictive model?

3 REPLIES 3
Norah
Power Apps
Power Apps

hi @zdzunic 

Do you mind share with us how you import the data? And did you hit any errors when importing?

Based on your description, the first assumption I had is did you change the Yes&No field value in your Dataverse? We recently renamed "two-option value" type to "Yes&No", and CDS to Dataverse Pro. But Yes&No type of column doesn't mean that the column has to be Yes or No, it only means this column should only have 2 distinct value. See definition here: Column data types in Microsoft Dataverse - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

The sample table might have "Yes" and "No" baked in the table schema. But before importing, you can change the Yes&No items, please go to your make.powerapps.com portal, navigate to Tables tab and find the table you're importing to. Click on that Yes&No field (churn column in your case), then see if you can edit the items. If you don't have permission to do so, could you please add a new Yes&No column and assign it the True/False item value? 

edit yes&no 1.png

Hi @Norah ,

I checked import once more, but I got again the same results (null values in .csv file for Revenue field are after import "No")
Here are the steps what I have done:

1. Import solution AIBuilderOnlineShopperIntention_1_0_0_0.zip (which i downloaded from git)
2. Check the table definition (aib_onlineshopperintention) in Dataverse after importing solution (attachment 1)
3. "Revenue" field is "Yes/No" with default Value "No" but "optional"
4. Get data (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/microsoft/PowerApps-Samples/master/ai-builder/aib_onlineshopperint...
5. From import, customer1 to customer 29 have aib_Revenue field "null" (attachment 2)
6. Field aib_Revenue is {"aib_Revenue", type logical}})
7. Load .csv file into existing table (aib_onlineshopperintention)
8. Auto map
9. Check the values for aib_Revenue field in table (attachment 3)

Do you make the same procedure or there are some differences?

Thanks!

hi @zdzunic 

Do you mind send an email to AI Builder Help English <aihelpen@microsoft.com>? We can set up a call to see how it reproduce and how to unblock you.

Thanks

Norah

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,711)