cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharepat01
Helper I
Helper I

InvalidTrainingInput Error Category Classification Model

Does anyone have any ideas on why I am getting the following error training a InvalidTrainingInput Error Category Classification Model? I have two columns in my table. Both are of type text. One is for the tags and the other is for the phrases. I have at least 10 examples of a tag in the table. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Norah
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello @sharepat01 

Category classification does require at least 2 labels and 10 + records for each label. And duplicate sentences will be dropped for training (we only keep the unique samples).

Do you mind share more details on the data. How many tags do you have? And if you don't mind, could you try to reproduce and give us the session ID? You can leave me a private message so our engineering team could look into the logs to figure out the details.

how to get session id: click on the gear button on the top right corner in your maker portal, then click session details, copy that and send it to us. 

session details.png

Thanks

Norah

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Norah
Power Apps
Power Apps

hi @sharepat01 

We're looking into a similar issue as you described right now, and our engineering team is investigating the root cause. Will keep you posted.

Thanks

Norah

Norah
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello @sharepat01 

Category classification does require at least 2 labels and 10 + records for each label. And duplicate sentences will be dropped for training (we only keep the unique samples).

Do you mind share more details on the data. How many tags do you have? And if you don't mind, could you try to reproduce and give us the session ID? You can leave me a private message so our engineering team could look into the logs to figure out the details.

how to get session id: click on the gear button on the top right corner in your maker portal, then click session details, copy that and send it to us. 

session details.png

Thanks

Norah

Thank you for your help that worked. I made sure the data contained at least 2 tags, 10 records for each label and no duplicate phrases. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,537)