cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhu_kumar
Regular Visitor

Invoice processing captures only 20 Invoice at once

Hi All 

I have created a AI builder for capturing Invoice Processing and writing it t o the EXCEL file on Onedrive. But while i run this flow it only process 20 invoice at one run. I have more than 100 invoice in the folder, but while i can see only 20 invoices get processed other will not get processed at all 

I tried to run the flow multiple times every time only 20 invoice get processed. Can i know is there any limit or is this something based on the license

Thanks in Advance 

3 REPLIES 3
antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Madhu, If I'm not mistaken, OneDrive for Business actions have a "Number of files to return" option under "advanced options" which default to returning a limited number of files. Is that something which could help with your issue? OneDrive for Business - Connectors | Microsoft Docs

Hithere

Hi, Can you show us the flow youve created here? Tried this and failed. Thank you

rroot
Frequent Visitor

Instead of processing the whole folder, you could use the trigger "when a file or folder is created" trigger, to trigger a flow for each file. 

While I do not remember if there are limits to how many flows you can run at once, you can definitely have a couple hundred running at once. This way, you don't need to use a manual trigger. Not sure if this is a reasonable workaround for your case or not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,494)