cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SumanKoduri Helper IV
Helper IV

Is it possible to scan different column names but refers to same field value in documents

I'm trying to use form processing model and I'm having one doubt in this

My document contains Item Id, Quantity and location.

In some documents Item id may be referred as part number, how can I achieve this?

how can i tell system to train with both cases or If i upload documents with both will it take Part number / Item id as single column ?

If I scan any document with Part number / Item id as column name it needs to fetch data

5 REPLIES 5
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Is it possible to scan different column names but refers to same field value in documents

Hi Suman,

We're in the process of rolling out new preview features to the form processor model which will allow manually tagging fields in the document you're using to "fix" issues default detection doesn't solve on its own. I would recommend checking the product in the next couple of days to give it a try to see if it helps with your use case 😉

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Is it possible to scan different column names but refers to same field value in documents

Hi @SumanKoduri 

Here is my video blog on the new preview features.

Hope this is helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ggCWEymNXI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Power Apps
Power Apps

Ah neat! thanks for sharing the video 😉

Here's Joe's blog post describing the new features fresh off the presses: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/ai-builder-form-processing-now-lets-you-recognize-undetec...

SumanKoduri Helper IV
Helper IV

thank you for the links and videos, just to make sure is it possible to change column name detected from table

Power Apps
Power Apps

Not yet. But it's definitely something we want to address sooner rather than later 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,058)