cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Super User
Super User

Is there any workarounds to let Power automate's Form Processing to understand Checkboxes

We want to start a large project to OCR around 5 million documents, i test the Power Automates Form Processing capabilities and it worked well, except for the check-boxes.

Where we have 2 types of check-boxes inside the documents; either check-boxes which allow multiple selection (in this case the SharePoint field will be select list) OR check-boxes which allow single selection (in this case the SharePoint field will be a drop down)... so my point is that i want our management to adopt the Power Automate AI capabilities, instead of looking for third party OCR such as ABBYY..

So my question is there any workaround that can allow us to read the 2 types of check-boxes we have?

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @johnjohn123,

Thanks for your trust in the AI capabilities for Power Automate. 

We're currently actively developing the feature to enable checkbox support in Form Processing, but we're not yet ready to share it to the public. Let me reach out to you by private message and discuss options. 

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,651)