cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with AI Builder Object detector

Hello Community experts,

I am facing an issue while creating Object detector AI Model. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. I have tried re-creating it many times. But it takes a long time to train the model (nearly 1 day) and after training is completed I get the following issue. Could anyone please help me with this as I am not much familiar with AI Builder. Your help is greatly appreciated.

MUser_1-1627047508794.png

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
cohenjacobd
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm Jake, a PM on the AI Builder team. Thank you for reporting this issue. I'll follow up with my team to see what the reasons for "Polling Timeout". Could you share the link that goes to "Learn more about these errors"? How many images are you using to train with? Are these uploaded images or images in Dataverse?

Best,
Jake

cohenjacobd
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous, are you still experiencing this issue? How many images were you training with? If possible, can you try and retrain, or create a new project to see if that fixes your issue? 

Best,
Jake

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,944)