cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErnstWolthaus
Helper I
Helper I

Limit permissions on AI model (just uploading docs & tagging)

Hi,

Is it possible (if not, please make it possible...) to limit users to edit an AI model, onyl with uploading training documents and tagging the info on the documents?

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make sure users cannot change, delete or add fields to the AI model. I just want them to upload documents in a collection (which they should also be able to create) and tag the data.

Best regards,

Ernst Wolthaus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks for your feedback.

We are shipping a first version of the feedback loop end of May where you will be able to define automatic validation rules or plug this into the Document automation application (See https://docs.microsoft.com/ai-builder/doc-automation) to decide when to send documents for improving the model.

Later, we plan to enable labeling of document directly from the Document Automation application.

We will take in account this requirement when designing the security for the feature.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Unfortunatelly, this is not something supported at the moment.

We are going to add share for edit by this summer but without this fine grain security control.

So co-owners will be able to change fields, upload files and tag.

ErnstWolthaus
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

Fine grained control would be an important feature for us. 

Those who decide what fields are available in a model (and creating flows and apps) and those who will upload documents and tag the data are two separate groups.

Someone with the role of tagging data could accidentally delete a required field and potentially create failures in production environments.

This should be addressed. Please take into account the business and devops processes when designing these features.

Best regards,

Ernst Wolthaus

CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks for your feedback.

We are shipping a first version of the feedback loop end of May where you will be able to define automatic validation rules or plug this into the Document automation application (See https://docs.microsoft.com/ai-builder/doc-automation) to decide when to send documents for improving the model.

Later, we plan to enable labeling of document directly from the Document Automation application.

We will take in account this requirement when designing the security for the feature.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,516)