cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skylitedave
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Lobe is Amazing - 3 Quick Questions, Save Project, Choose between Projects, Replace older Model in and existing Canvas App with new one

Lobe is amazing.  Just hooked up the model it created with Canvas App in Power Apps and it is incredible - Worked perfectly and I only trained with 7 images and 2 categories.  I don't want to close the project I just created until I hear back...

1 - How do I save the Lobe Project and reopen it again later if I want to train with additional images to make better predictions

2 - How do I open different Lobe Projects that I save in Lobe?

3 - How do I replace an old Lobe project with a new one that  has more training in an existing Canvas Power App

Lobe and Power Apps = Amazing New capabilities and Use Cases

***** You need to add a Lobe label/thread

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
navin-MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thank you for trying out Lobe and kind words of appreciation! Regarding your questions:

1 - How do I save the Lobe Project and reopen it again later if I want to train with additional images to make better predictions

[Navin] Lobe auto saves the project.  When you finish training, you can close and re-open the project. On re-open, Lobe will load the previously trained model. When you add more images, Lobe will automatically start re-training model and make it better. 

[Navin] When you close the project, you will go to projects page where you can view all the projects created on that machine. To open a project, simply click on the project. 

3 - How do I replace an old Lobe project with a new one that  has more training in an existing Canvas Power App

[Navin] I am assuming you exported the model to AI Builder through the 'Use' tab, and then in your canvas app used the exported model. To update the model, simply re-export the model from Lobe by choosing the same model name. Lobe will ask if you want to replace the model and will update the model in AI Builder. Your canvas app should now be using the latest model. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have more questions. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
navin-MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thank you for trying out Lobe and kind words of appreciation! Regarding your questions:

[Navin] Lobe auto saves the project.  When you finish training, you can close and re-open the project. On re-open, Lobe will load the previously trained model. When you add more images, Lobe will automatically start re-training model and make it better. 

[Navin] When you close the project, you will go to projects page where you can view all the projects created on that machine. To open a project, simply click on the project. 

[Navin] I am assuming you exported the model to AI Builder through the 'Use' tab, and then in your canvas app used the exported model. To update the model, simply re-export the model from Lobe by choosing the same model name. Lobe will ask if you want to replace the model and will update the model in AI Builder. Your canvas app should now be using the latest model. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have more questions. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,086)