cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerInvader
Regular Visitor

Lookup item in output of 'Recognize text in an image or a PDF document'

Hi All,

Would appreciate your help in being able to lookup a particular row that is extracted using 'Recognize text in an image or a PDF document'.

So far I have managed to extract the text from a sample image and create an html table from it.

However, I would like to extract a few particular rows filtered by the X Coordinates and Y Coordinates of the bounding box (please see below table whereby required in yellow is the ExtractedText which should be filtered out by its XCoords and YCoords).

Thank you for your support in advance.

PowerInvader_0-1656064837636.png

PowerInvader_1-1656064986867.png

PowerInvader_3-1656065054983.png

PowerInvader_4-1656066571551.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerInvader
Regular Visitor

Actually it works really well. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Bounding boxes are not reliable as it may change from one document to another.

If the text "Please select..." is always the same, you could instead loop into rows and take the text just after to get the value.

Yes I am trying to process a standard document where the bounding box remains the same but the Text changes.

Can you please elaborate your solution with some visuals.

Cheers.

If the bounding boxes are exactly the same between each document then you can just add a "Condition" action inside the "Apply to each2" to check the values you are looking for where XCoords=TheValue and YCoords=TheValue and do something "If Yes".

But again, that doesn't seems a robust solution.

PowerInvader
Regular Visitor

Actually it works really well. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,516)