cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjpreston291
Frequent Visitor

Max collections in AI Model

Hi

Is there a max number of collections ? I have about 100 different invoice types I want to analyze 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @lokesh2705 - thanks for asking. Indeed, the limit is 200 collections as of today. So, you will need to have two separate form processing models.

We do plan to increase that limit by the second half of the year. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @jjpreston291,

Yes, today the maximum number of collections per model is 100.  This limit will increase over time. 

jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@JoeF-MSFT what is the latest limit for collections ??

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @jinivthakkar,

Currently 100. If you build a model that reaches that limit, feel free to reach out by private message and we can see options to increase it. 🙂

jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@JoeF-MSFT yeah thanks for the update, @CedrickB replied to me on the my other post at the same time when I posted my query here and thanks for letting me know that Microsoft can help us if we reach the limit.

Cheers!

Hi @JoeF-MSFT,
What is the latest limit for collections ?

Thanks

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Gerard365,

Thanks for asking. Currently 100 collections per model. We will increase it to 200 collections this summer.

thanks!

plarrue
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello ,

the maximum number of collections for a single form processing model is now limited to 200.

lokesh2705

Hi,

I have More than 300 collections to add in the AI-Builder form processing Model. The Ai-builder is showing the limit of 200 collections for model! Is there any chance to increase the limit of the Ai-builder collections? 

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @lokesh2705 - thanks for asking. Indeed, the limit is 200 collections as of today. So, you will need to have two separate form processing models.

We do plan to increase that limit by the second half of the year. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,746)