cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Maximum number of objects to recognize in object detection

Tell me  please,  how many different objects for recognition are possible in the object detection? what are the limitations? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Maximum number of objects to recognize in object detection

Hi @PowerUs 

If I understand correctly, you wish to know how many different objects can one model recognize.

If that is correct, then the limitation is that in the same model, you can recognize up to 500 tags/objects.

Also, objects are generally not detected if they're small (less than 5% of the image) or if they're arranged closely together (a stack of plates, for example).

For the training set itself, please check https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/collect-images for guidelines.

Hope that helps,

JK

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerUs ,

Although I haven't test the max number of objects that be detected, It seems interesting, I will test in the next few days, and reply then.

Best regards,

Sik

Highlighted

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,772)