cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of objects to recognize in object detection

Tell me  please,  how many different objects for recognition are possible in the object detection? what are the limitations? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @PowerUs 

If I understand correctly, you wish to know how many different objects can one model recognize.

If that is correct, then the limitation is that in the same model, you can recognize up to 500 tags/objects.

Also, objects are generally not detected if they're small (less than 5% of the image) or if they're arranged closely together (a stack of plates, for example).

For the training set itself, please check https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/collect-images for guidelines.

Hope that helps,

JK

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerUs ,

Although I haven't test the max number of objects that be detected, It seems interesting, I will test in the next few days, and reply then.

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,028)