Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

'Null' predict result causes flow to fail

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Thanks a lot for taking the time to provide the info @blaise 

Indeed in this case, there is text, and you get back results: 

{"predictionOutput":{"results":[{"type":"Positive","score":0.8488399}]},"operationStatus":"Success","error":null}

For this case, do you get the same error on the Apply to each 2 step as seen on the screenshot you shared on your first message?

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @blaise,

Could you please share a screenshot of the result you get on the Parse JSON step?

Thanks!

2019-07-15_21-02-35.png

Highlighted

Highlighted

Thanks a lot @blaise !

It looks like the issue is on the predict action. Could you provide similar info like what you did for Parse JSON but for the precit action?

Highlighted

Highlighted

Thanks @blaise !

It looks like the text that is being sent for text classification is empty.  "item/request""{\"text\":\"\"}"

Can you check that the Q_12A_Comments field has content in it?

Highlighted

@JoeF-MSFT  Some of them are empty, but the majority have text in them. I expected the ones without text to fail, but they are all failing.

Highlighted

Hi @blaise, can you the output of predict and parse JSON for a case where Q_12A_Comments has text on it?

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Highlighted

Thanks a lot for taking the time to provide the info @blaise 

Indeed in this case, there is text, and you get back results: 

{"predictionOutput":{"results":[{"type":"Positive","score":0.8488399}]},"operationStatus":"Success","error":null}

For this case, do you get the same error on the Apply to each 2 step as seen on the screenshot you shared on your first message?

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@JoeF-MSFT It appears that it is working for those with text. I need to modify my flow as I need this to update records when it runs instead of creating new ones. I might have additional questions concerning that. When I tried to do update records earlier, everything else in my flow was the same but it did not update the records.

Highlighted

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,185)