cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-joriva
Level: Power Up

Office365Users.ManageV2

Hi All,

Yesterday this formula If(IsBlank(DropdownRequestorPDM.Selected);Parent.Default;Office365Users.ManagerV2(DropdownRequestorPDM.Selected.Id).jobTitle) was with no error, but today I have a problem 

Error of Office365Users.ManagerV2:{"error":{"code":"Request_ResourceNotFound","message":"Resource 'manager' does not exist or one of its queried reference-property objects are not present.""innerError":{requqest-id:"746ac166-2f1a-46af-9882-10130b052fcd","date":"2019-08-28T16:31:27}}}

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-siky-msft
Level 10

Re: Office365Users.ManageV2

Hi @v-joriva .

Did you changed the user the next day? Does the user you select have a manager when you meet error?

I have made a test on my side, and find that when the user selected from DropDown have no manager, the error you describe will show up. But if the user has a manager, It would work well.

Capture3.PNG

So you should sign into Azure AD Portal as a User administrator for the organization to confirm the user’s Manager Info.

Please follow the path: Home > Users - All users >   [User] – Profile >  Job Info - Manager.

If there is no manager, you have to click the ‘change’ button and assign the manger to User. Then try again in PowerApps to check if the issue has been fixed.

Annotation 2019-08-29 143023.png

For more information about Azure AD, please refer to this doc: Add or update a user's profile information using Azure Active Directory

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 156 members 5,420 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: