cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ell_
Frequent Visitor

Once published and using the model how does AI form processing model correct/adapt/learn?

I have implemented a custom  AI model for form processing of Work Orders received from clients with 3 collections.
Each collection has between 8-15 documents.

The model has incorrectly parsed some fields.

I don't see anywhere that we can let the model know that this is not correct or change the output, therefore how can it "learn" and improve over time? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Today this is a manual process. 
Our recommendation is the following:
1. Have a rule in your flow that will decide wherever everything is good to be intergated or there is a problem (for instance a missing field)
2. In the later case, you would route those documents to a staging area (SharePoint list, Onedrive folder...) that a maker will monitor (you can implement alerting notifications in the flow as well)
3. The maker will manually edit the model to add this document and retrain the model

In our roadmap, we are planning to improve both AI Builder document automation and Form processing to make this automated but we don't have a precise date yet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Today this is a manual process. 
Our recommendation is the following:
1. Have a rule in your flow that will decide wherever everything is good to be intergated or there is a problem (for instance a missing field)
2. In the later case, you would route those documents to a staging area (SharePoint list, Onedrive folder...) that a maker will monitor (you can implement alerting notifications in the flow as well)
3. The maker will manually edit the model to add this document and retrain the model

In our roadmap, we are planning to improve both AI Builder document automation and Form processing to make this automated but we don't have a precise date yet.

View solution in original post

Ell_
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, I thought I replied to you . Thank you for the quick reply.  😁 🏆

I wonder if I should explore the idea of Customising the new Document Automation that is in preview?? Or would customising it cause further updates to not be applied? 

Feel free to customize it.

We are working on further update of this pipeline trying to ensure customization are preserved.

This is work in progress so we can't guaranty it yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (21,622)