cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paudelanil-NP
Frequent Visitor

OpenApiOperationParameterTypeConversionFailed. The 'inputs.parameters' of workflow operation 'Recognize_text_in_an_image' of type 'OpenApiConnection' is not valid

OpenApiOperationParameterTypeConversionFailed. The 'inputs.parameters' of workflow operation 'Recognize_text_in_an_image' of type 'OpenApiConnection' is not valid. Error details: Input parameter 'item/requestv2/base64Encoded' is required to be of type 'String/byte'. The runtime value

PaudelanilNP_0-1650514514479.png

6 REPLIES 6
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Can you provide details on how you are passing the image to the AI Builder action please?

Is it from a parameter of the Manual Trigger?

Did you properly chose a type File?

Paudelanil-NP
Frequent Visitor

I tried both Manual Trigger and Auto Trigger from the SharePoint list, But in both case, I got the same error.

PaudelanilNP_0-1650528019457.png

I Passed the image direct from the Mobile camera as well JPG file from the photo gallery.

Can you try with another image and from a desktop instead of mobile.

Do you reproduce the issue?

If so, can you please provide your environment ID (available from the URL) so we can take a look at our logs to understand the problem.

Paudelanil-NP
Frequent Visitor

It worked from the Desktop and has the same issues on mobile,

org87f51fcb

MoserIT
Regular Visitor

I'm having a very similar issue. Did you ever find a solution?

Sorry for the late answer.

We have analyzed our logs and didn't find the root cause of your problem neither we have been successful in reproducing the error.

Can you send an email to aihelpen@microsoft.com so we can organize a sharing session please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,786)