cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PepeNV
Frequent Visitor

Paid for Power Automate but not working

I Paid for Power Automate but not working!!! Trial was great, now that I paid for it, it doesn't run and says: 

You've used all your trial capacity. Contact your admin to upgrade, or renew your trial when it expires in 11 days. Learn more

I followed that link learn more and it is hopeless, not one to contact to. Hopeless situation here!!!! If any one know how to contact any help please let me know.
6 REPLIES 6
antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello, once you've purchased an AI Builder add-on, you then need to allocate capacity to the environment you need to use it on. The process is documented at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/administer-licensing#allocate-capacity. We're currently working on a change to simplify that process for the default environment which I hope will simplify this process for "simple" use cases in the future. Antoine

PepeNV
Frequent Visitor

Antoine

I wasn't aware of that. Thank you. I will try that! 

antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Maybe we should fix our trial warning message somehow to make that case more obvious.

Do let us know if you get it working as expected

PepeNV
Frequent Visitor

Anoinec

I am having problems buying the AI Builder add on, once I click the buy now btn; I get a 404 error from Go Daddy. I am trying to figure out what is causing this, is it Go Daddy or the link I am following to buy doesn't really exist.

PepeNV.

antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi PepeNV, can I ask where you are clicking the "buy now" button from? And what page that is redirecting you to which you are seeing a Go Daddy error for? That would help us pinpoint how to follow-up. Thank you

PepeNV
Frequent Visitor

Antoinec

I spoke with Microsoft support and the issue seems to be with GoDaddy licenses. We have now go with and get another account without Godaddy hope it works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,835)