cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dda1guru
Regular Visitor

Power Apps- AI Builder

I want to be able to train my model that I built on "Document Processing - Extract custom information from documents" so that it can extract complete clauses and not only just bits of information. I found one challenge here that while training my model I am unable to annotate the text of a clause for a single index field if the text extends to the next page. I can only annotate the clause if the same starts and ends on one page. Could you please help me with this issue?

Another thing is that I currently have a free trail license and when I try to use my model so that I can export the results in an excel sheet it throws an error that says that I do not have service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection 'Microsoft Dataverse'.

Could you please confirm that if I pay for the plan I will be able export the result of the extraction in an excel spreadsheet?

3 REPLIES 3
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @dda1guru - thank you for your question!

Unfortunately, fields that split across page boundaries are currently not supported. We are working on removing this limitation in a future update of AI Builder.

A possible workaround could be to tag these fields as two separate fields. One for one page, and the other field for the continuation in another page. And then concatenate both together when running the AI model.

On the non-Standard connection error, which action are you using in your Power Automate flow? Is it the Extract information from forms from the AI Builder connector?

JoeFMSFT_0-1661023540941.png

dda1guru
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your response! It will be great if this limitation is removed!

Let me show you how I got the Non Standard Connection Error-

After I trained my model and tried to use it, I chose "Use model" option-

dda1guru_0-1661142395118.png

When I clicked "Use Model" it showed me "How I want to use my model?"-

dda1guru_1-1661142468956.png

I selected the third option here, i.e. Use the document automation solution. Selecting this option helped me understand how it will work, however, it required me to select a solution. I selected "Custom documents and invoices" as shown below-

dda1guru_5-1661143857119.png

But, when I selected the solution it threw this error-

dda1guru_3-1661143258482.png

Now I want to know that if I pay for the service plan, whether I will be able to export the results of the extraction into an Excel Spreadsheet.

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @dda1guru - thanks for taking the time to share these screenshots. Indeed, for this case, you will need to have a pay plan.

Something you can try: Create a new cloud flow and try to add any of the Desktop flows actions. When you do, does it ask you to start a free trial? If so and if you decide to start the trial, then you should then be able to use the Document Automation Starter Kit at that point.

JoeFMSFT_0-1661202386425.png

Out of curiosity, have you tried some of the templates AI Builder offers in the Build intelligent automations menu? These templates don't use premium connectors. 

JoeFMSFT_1-1661202456568.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,006)