cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps AI Builder Business card reader camera click not working

I have created PowerApps and I have used AI Builder Business card reader tool, it is working fine if I select image from my mobile gallery, but it is not working when I click photo from mobile.

I am running the app from android and Iphone mobile, on click of Scan business card it is showing me two options Camera and Files.

I selected Camera and then I clicked photo of card and then I tried to click on right(ok) button, and it did nothing. i tried saveral times in IPhone 6s and Android phone but it seems photo clicking is not working.

Android Screenshots:

Screen 1: In this screen I clicked on "Scan business card button".

Android1.png

Screen 2: Cliking on "Scan business card" button opened two options as follows, and I chose "Camera" option.

Android2.png

Screen 3: Above process opened camera and I clicked pick and then following screen appear. I clicked on right icon and nothing happened.

Android3.png

IPhone Screenshots:

Screen 1: In this screen I clicked on "Scan business card button".

IPhone1.jpeg

Screen 2: Cliking on "Scan business card" button opened three options as follows, and I chose "Take Photo" option.

IPhone2.jpeg

Screen 3: Above process opened camera and I clicked pick and then following screen appear. I clicked on "Use Photo" and it did nothing.

IPhone3.jpeg

Please help me if I am missing something.

Thanks in Advance!!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: PowerApps AI Builder Business card reader camera click not working

Hello @hiten_solanki 

Can you try to click on the image and not the button in the iOS app, please?

There was an issue with the button that has been fix, I suggest you to republish your app to get the new version of the component with the fix.

Regards,

Gabriel

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Gabnight ,

Thanks for the reply!!

In the IOS app I clicked pick and then clicked on taken image, nothing happened and then I clicked on "Use Photo" button, it closed clicked image and displayed card scanning screen but clicked image was not loaded on card scanner.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @hiten_solanki 

Can you share the session ID, please?

This will help us to understand what's going on.

Thanks,

Gabriel

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

Is there any update with this? I am getting the same issue with the object detector component on mobile. I can upload photos to it fine from my files, but when I take a photo with the camera, nothing happens. It was working fine for me last time I checked (Tuesday).

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @jackgilbride 

Can you try to click on the image and not the button in the mobile app, please?

There was an issue with the button that has been fix, I suggest you to republish your app to get the new version of the component with the fix.

Regards,

Gabriel

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I had the same issue and clicking the photo instead of the button worked for me.

Dave

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,332)