cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_jesan_
Helper I
Helper I

Problem importing models using Solutions

I'm having problems trying to import some models when imported from a Sandbox environment to production using a Solution.

I have 3 models in the solution, but two of them are not working correctly and one of them is working correctly.

I tried the instructions recommended here =>Common issues and resolutions for AI Builder - AI Builder | Microsoft Docs but I got the same error.

Below some screenshots of the issue

_jesan__0-1620060269808.png

_jesan__1-1620060346654.png

4 REPLIES 4
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @_jesan_,

Thanks for the message and apologies for the inconvenience.

Have you tried the sequence of actions from the link you shared a few times? It can take more than a couple retries until all the models are imported correctly. I know retrying is cumbersome. We're working on improving this experience.

If you tried a few times and are still facing these errors, please write us at aihelpen@microsoft.com and we can assist.

Thank you, Joe, I've tried several times in 3 days. I'm going to try it a few times again, otherwise, I'll send an email.

Thank you so much!

_jesan_
Helper I
Helper I

We've decided to use only the model that was being imported correctly to the production environment (3 models are the same fields, only different collections) but now we've uploaded all the collections into one model when we import the solution the model stays on "Importing" status. This status has already 8 hours with no changes. 

Am I doing something wrong?

_jesan__0-1620327093988.png

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @_jesan_,

Sorry about this. Please send us an email to aihelpen@microsoft.com and we'll be able to help. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,325)