cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikko_Martinez
Advocate I
Advocate I

Problems with long telco invoices [prebuilt Invoice Processing]

Does anyone know how to force the prebuilt Invoice Processing model to strictly adhere to the page limit set?

Mikko_Martinez_0-1662514663659.png

We have it set to only view 1-5 pages of a telco invoice (with 800+ pages!!!) and it keeps trying to read everything inside.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
plarrue
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Mikko_Martinez ,

I would suggest following this very good documentation in the Power Automate Cookbook “Know where to split a PDF with multiple documents in it”. that may help you on your issue.

Know where to split a PDF with multiple documents ... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

If you want to try there is a flow attached to the Cookbook that you can import to your environment.

Hope it helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
plarrue
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Mikko_Martinez ,

I would suggest following this very good documentation in the Power Automate Cookbook “Know where to split a PDF with multiple documents in it”. that may help you on your issue.

Know where to split a PDF with multiple documents ... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

If you want to try there is a flow attached to the Cookbook that you can import to your environment.

Hope it helps

Mikko_Martinez
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks! Will try to follow this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,548)