cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AzharullahMeer
Frequent Visitor

QnA model driven App using Email/Outlook

Hi There,

I am trying to create a flow that can read my emails from a specific folder and return it to LUIS. So that it can be trained.

Then i would like to integrate the flow with my PowerApp. So that in case if a user wants to as a question, I now have an intelligent system that would look for a similar scenario from training and would provide a hint to the user. 

Any help along similar lines would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

Best Regards,

Azhar

4 REPLIES 4
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AzharullahMeer,

You can use the Body Preview dynamic content to get the email body without any format:Annotation 2019-11-14 101753.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks a lot @v-litu-msft  for the response.

I tried your suggestion, and it made sense as well. 

But I have got into another problem. For some reasons my flow is throwing me an access denied error while connecting to LUIS. Error message says  "message": "(401) Access denied due to invalid subscription key or wrong API endpoint. Make sure to provide a valid key for an active subscription and use a correct regional API endpoint for your resource."

Otherwise, here is how my flow looks like.  Please let me know how I should correct this. Thanks a lot in advance. 

Capture.JPG

Hi @AzharullahMeer,

The error is "Access denied due to invalid subscription key or wrong API endpoint", so you need to create a new connection of LUIS connector, make sure this test account has subscribed to the LUIS and provide a valid API key.Annotation 2019-11-19 160810.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-litu-msft  for your reply, I tried it and it worked. But i have been getting into this below issue that i am not able to resolve. 

Any idea why this would come? Thanks a lot 

Capture1.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,225)