Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dishen
Helper III
Helper III

Recognize face and capture it automatically in canvas power apps

Hello Everyone,

If i navigate to the screen, Need to recognize face and capture face automatically(Should also tell if face is far from the webcam, If it is near to the webcam only it should capture the face). Can anyone guide me how this can be achieved?

According to me, we can achieve this with AI builder, But i don't know the approach. Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

Then just change the "OnSelect" property of the picture to Set(CameraStreamRate, 200);

That should do what you want.

Basically, the camera control is always hidden but ready to take picture (but invisible and in idle state).

When the user click on the picture control which show latest image taken by the camera control, this will reactivate the camera control by changing again the framerate to 200.

The image in picture control will update automatically.

After streaming once, the camera control turn back to idle state thanks to Set(CameraStreamRate, 0);

Actually it is not properly matching my requirement. Really my sincere thanks to you for spending time with my concern 🙂

Do you want to have a call? That would be probably easier.

Please send an email to aihelpen@microsoft.com 

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,763)