cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Remove Training Docs from Model

I want to remove some of the documents I loaded into my Form Processing AI Builder model. My model now has 50+ training documents and some of them seem to cause a problem. I need to remove some of them. How?

The model has not been published or trained yet (does it make a difference? I can't modify the training documents for another published model either). 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Remove Training Docs from Model

Hi @NikoSenkov,

If the model hasn't been trained yet, then you can go back to the first step, using the back button you will find at the bottom of the screen. Once on the first step you can select which documents you want to remove and then click on Don't use document

2020-05-28_23-23-11.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @NikoSenkov,

If the model hasn't been trained yet, then you can go back to the first step, using the back button you will find at the bottom of the screen. Once on the first step you can select which documents you want to remove and then click on Don't use document

2020-05-28_23-23-11.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have moved beyond that screen. I have validated the fields in 53 forms. But I have not begun actual training because 2 forms are unusable, one of which the AI Builder refuses to even load. Due to this, I cannot proceed to model-training.

So, how can I navigate to your suggestion from my current screen? 

screen.PNG

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Back button at the bottom of the screen. That works. Thanks @JoeF-MSFT

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Users online (5,072)