Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edwin-Abdalian
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Resizing value areas recognized by the form processing model

Hi everyone,

I have uploaded a collection of 6 images and I'm trying to tag values at the tag documents step. What is happening here is that the engine captures the values incorrectly and it won't let me resize the area that it needs to look for the value. For example I have a field called First Name: Mark and the engine has detected "Name: Mark" as a value and I can't resize the area to drop "Name:" from the value. This happens to many other fields and in all my 6 images.

Do you know how I can change the data capturing area?

Form processing.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Edwin-Abdalian,

Thanks for the post. 

In your form processing model, have you uploaded one collection or more than one?

If you have only uploaded one collection, can you create a model with at least two collection and see if you are getting the same results? Multi-collection models use a newer OCR version that can yield better results. 

Hi @JoeF-MSFT ,

I uploaded the second collection per your suggestion, but this time I took the samples from the first collection and added some spaces before each value to help the model separate them from the field names. The model was able to accurately identify the values in both collections.

I don't know what would happen if I didn't modify the samples in the second collection. I'll try it and update you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,116)