cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Reverse Form Extraction

Hello PowerPlatformers, 

I am a familiar to some extent with the way form extraction is done, but am faced with a task of building  an app that will offer the user the opportunity to fill out a PDF form with various fields in different locations and pages. and then save the filled out forms as a PDF which would be sent as a request to the Manager for approval via Email.
I started of by designing a form to capture just the needed fields, and when it does i was thinking of an AI builder approach to put the entered data into the appropriate locations in the PDF document.
I have looked at the resources on form extration an invoice automation and all that, but there are only doing extrations and not inputing data to a form from an external source(powerapps form) 
Might anyone be kind enough to help? Thanking you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Indeed AI Builder Forms Processing is designed for data extraction, not PDF generation.

I'm affraid you have to use regular PDF writers for this purpose.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,169)