Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErnstWolthaus
Helper I
Helper I

Rotate document during tagging of detect orientation

Hi,

It would be really useful if we could rotate the document in the AI Builder model step: "Tag documents" through a onscreen button.

Now, I have to leave the process and upload a new corrected version.

Even better... during the Predict phase:

I suspect detection of form orientation should be relatively easy. Could that be used to automatically change the orientation during the Predict phase?

Thanks,

Ernst

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @ErnstWolthaus!

As rightly pointed by CedrickB, the ability to rotate documents in the "Tag documents" step is in our roadmap.

I'm curious about the predict phase. During predict, the AI model is able to extract data no matter the orientation of the document. Could you tell us why it would be useful for you for predict to rotate the document? Are you storing the document after predict and would like to store it with the right orientation?

Thanks! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

This is in our roadmap for this year.

In the meantime, the only option is to perform a pre-processing.

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @ErnstWolthaus!

As rightly pointed by CedrickB, the ability to rotate documents in the "Tag documents" step is in our roadmap.

I'm curious about the predict phase. During predict, the AI model is able to extract data no matter the orientation of the document. Could you tell us why it would be useful for you for predict to rotate the document? Are you storing the document after predict and would like to store it with the right orientation?

Thanks! 🙂

ErnstWolthaus
Helper I
Helper I

You're absolutely right. I didn't realize.

I've just tested a collection with 5 'portrait' invoices and while testing, I used a 'landscape' invoice. All went fine.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,271)