cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FNC_Leonidas

Saving AI scanned PDF into Sharepoint

Hey all,

i am currently working on an App with a Form Processor AI and i need a little help with it. My AI is scanning a Bill, a button saves the scanned information into a collection, and a few screens further the information gets saved into a Sharepoint List. After that the collection is getting cleared. You can check the Information of the Scanned  Documents in a gallery, which just shows everything inside the Sharepoint List (see picture below). 
Unbenannsyjtyt.PNGThe problem is that i also want to save the scanned PDF File into a Sharepoint List and be able to Open it inside the App, by clicking the magnifying glass (i thought of navigating to a new Screen and show the PDF in a new gallery, but if you have a better idea, please let me know). Of course the PDF opened this way should be the one from which the information got extracted from. So you can check the information if they are right or not. If you have any ideas on how to solve this please help me.

I hope i explained everything correctly and understandable.
Thanks for your help and your time 🙂

1 REPLY 1
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

You can access the base64 content of the image analyzed with this formula:

"YourFormProcessorControlName.OriginalImage".

I guess you can save this to your sharepoint list and open an image viewer in PowerApps passing the above stream.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,046)