cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanPOC
Level: Power Up

Some fields were dropped during training. (AI Builder - Prediction)

Im trying to build a simple opportunity scoring model, but no matter which fields i select for the model, i get this error: "Some fields were dropped during training."

It does not say waht fields or how to solve it.... Can you help?

Dan

2 REPLIES 2
Norah
Level: Powered On

Re: Some fields were dropped during training. (AI Builder - Prediction)

Hi Dan,

Thank you for this feedback. This error message is a generic one, we're working on improving our error messages to make them more actionable.

For your model, we need to know a little bit more details in order to help you troubleshoot. Can you let me know your orgid?

Thanks

Norah

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Some fields were dropped during training. (AI Builder - Prediction)

Hi @DanPOC ,

The reason why you met this problem is that not all your data meet the requirement of AI builder.

When you are training a model, system will filter useless,duplicate data and the data that not meet rules automatically.

Collecting data in this way could improve the effectiveness of your data and your model will be more accurate.

For now, you could not check which data was filtered by system automatically in PowerApps.

I suggest you express your views about adding this function on PowerApps Ideas Forum. Your precious feedback will be very helpful for our work.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

What's more, different model have different rules about data, you could check this to see details:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/before-you-build-text-classification-model

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 140 members 5,493 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: