cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Stardandize fields from different form processor models

Hi, I am using the "Perform a bound action", how can I stardandize the output so I can use only one flow to extract everything? I can locate where the models dump its properties in CDS.

Also, I am running a "Solution check" for a solution, it is been 4hours and it doesnt finish? does that function works yet?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Alfred,

The information about labels are stored in a system entity but we are not recommending to build anything on top of it as the schema is subject to changes.

Though, I would recommend to install the starter kit https://github.com/microsoft/PowerApps-Samples/tree/master/ai-builder/starter-kit/invoice-processing

Follow, the installation procedure described here https://query.prod.cms.rt.microsoft.com/cms/api/am/binary/RE4vlqW 

We are actually doing something similar, look at the "IPA Invoice Processor" flow. 

We have introduced a Power Apps to configure the starter kit and where we store the mapping between the resulting invoice and the labels for each model and we store this in a custom entity "IPA Provider".

This information is retrieved in the flow with "Get Provider Information" including the model to call.

Then we call "Call a bound action" with this model dynamically.

Finally, we use complex formulas to dynamically retrieve the extracted data from the json output.

Here is a sample:

if(empty(outputs('Get_Provider_Information')?['body/aib_billtoname']),null,json(outputs('Call_Predict')?['body/response'])['predictionOutput']?['labels']?[outputs('Get_Provider_Information')?['body/aib_billtoname']]?['value'])

You can take this as an inspiration to achieve what you want.

About Solution checker, you should post your problem on the general Flow channel.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,784)