cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RemiChambard2
Helper III
Helper III

Temporary DependencyFailure Error using AI Builder Form processing from Power Automate

Hi,

I use a Form processing model to analyze and extract data from invoices within a Power Automate flow.

We got several issues on the 06/17/2021 12:20 PM / 12:30 PM timeframe with the following error messages when analyzing an invoice :

{
  "operationStatus": "Error",
  "error": {
    "type": "Error",
    "code": "DependencyFailure",
    "message": "Timeout on getting OCR result. Timeout on getting OCR result. Latest status from OCR: {\"status\":\"running\",\"createdDateTime\":\"2021-06-17T12:29:06Z\",\"lastUpdatedDateTime\":\"2021-06-17T12:29:06Z\"}",
    "properties": {
      "BackendErrorCode": "DependencyFailure",
      "DependencyHttpStatusCode": "502"
    }
  }
}

{
  "operationStatus": "Error",
  "error": {
    "type": "Error",
    "code": "DependencyFailure",
    "message": "Timeout on Cognitive backend",
    "properties": { "DependencyHttpStatusCode": "408" }
  }
}

After that, everything was working as expected.

I also tried to analyze documents that failed after that with no issue. It seems to me that maybe there were some sort of backend service issue.

How can I confirm that ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @RemiChambard2,

Thank you for letting us know about this. 

Yes, yesterday there was a temporary issue that impacted a subset of customers getting timeouts errors like the one you have shared.  We're working on ensuring this doesn't cause more inconveniences in the future. The reliability of AI Builder is a top priority for us.

Thank you for your understanding and trust on AI Builder, and apologies for the impact of this incident.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @RemiChambard2,

Thank you for letting us know about this. 

Yes, yesterday there was a temporary issue that impacted a subset of customers getting timeouts errors like the one you have shared.  We're working on ensuring this doesn't cause more inconveniences in the future. The reliability of AI Builder is a top priority for us.

Thank you for your understanding and trust on AI Builder, and apologies for the impact of this incident.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,384)