cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Training Report : TrainingCreationFailure

Hi,

I don't understand what's the issue.

When i train my model there is a failure with this Note "TrainingCreationFailure".

Can you help me ?

Cordially,

Lucas Marcel Merzi

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Training Report : TrainingCreationFailure

Hi @LucasMarcel,

Thanks for posting the question. What type of AI model have you trained (Prediction, Form processing, Object detection...)? 

If you can also share with us the id of your model, that will help us investigate this issue. The id of the model is the last part of the URL when you navigate to your model as highlighted on the green rectangle:

2020-06-29_14-23-55.png

Highlighted

Hi

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @LucasMarcel,

The model id won't expose your confidential data. But let me contact you by private message to follow up. 

Highlighted

Hello, was there any update to this? I continue to get this error when building a new form model, and there is zero documentation on why I am getting this error or how to fix it. 

Highlighted

Hi jhkaplan,

Not yet but IA Builder Team investigate on it.

I hope they will found a solution.

Thanks,

Cordially

Highlighted

Thanks Lucas - I hope they post a solution in here instead of privately in messages. I keep getting this same error but there is zero documentation on what is causing it anywhere, other than this thread. 

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

This error message can indicate that the combined file size of the documents used for training exceed 50 MB. Please check this is not the case.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are releasing soon an update that will make the file size limits clearer when uploading documents for training. 

Highlighted

Hi,

Thanks for your investigation.

How to check the size of my documents ?

Cordially,

Lucas Marcel Merzi

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @LucasMarcel,

The easiest way is to check the size on your device. In Windows select all the documents you uploaded -> Right click -> Properties

2020-07-06_16-39-33.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (4,796)