cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate III
Advocate III

Trouble identifying fields in AI Builder

Hi everyone,

I have tried getting the AI builder to identify some of my documents. Unfortunately without luck.

First problem is that i can't get the AI builder to identify a table with values (I have tried training with 9 documents).
Moreover, the AI builder merges two separate fields into one field.
Edit AI.png

From the picture above:
Order and Customer reference should be two separate fields.
The values below the grey box should be identified as a table

I also had troubles getting the AI builder to identify fields on documents consisting of multiple pages.

Do any one have any tips for getting this to work?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @ajazz,

Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience with AI Builder Form Processing. 

Fields should have different values for each of the documents you provide. Is that the case for the order and customer reference fields?

On the screenshot you shared, it looks like the first row of the table is shifted and the headers have different alignments, which makes detecting it difficult.

AI Builder Form Processing is in preview, so expect the product to improve. You sharing this example is helpful to identify the areas of improvements. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,082)