Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Unable to add more than 1 collection in AI form processing model

Hi All,

I am using AI Builder form processing model, in my model I already have one model which has one collection whose size limits have reached which is 50 MB, so I created another collection and when I add 5 images, tag and when I try to train it keeps failing.

I keep getting this error 

jinivthakkar_0-1613652284570.png

I get the same error in my trail tenant and paid tenant.

When I check this link - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/common-issues#fields-could-not-be-loaded-for-this-docume...  and check model requirements 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/common-issues#fields-could-not-be-loaded-for-this-docume...

My model meets all criteria's:

1. Images type are JPG.
  2. Image dimensions are 2160x3840 px (For images, dimensions must be between 50 × 50 and 10000 × 10000 pixels)
  3. They are high quality images with file size 2-4 MB

What else am I missing ?

Please guide.

TIA!

5 REPLIES 5
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @jinivthakkar,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have identified the cause affecting new models that go beyond 50MB. We're working on a fix and this will be solved by Thursday next week, February 25th. 

I understand the trouble and apologize for the inconvenience while we release the fix.

jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@JoeF-MSFT Thanks for the update but 1 week of downtime is going to affect us badly, if this gets fixed earlier please reply me here.

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

I understand the frustration @jinivthakkar. We're working on releasing the fix as soon as possible. I'll update this thread once the issue is resolved.

jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@JoeF-MSFT Are you guys done with the fix ? This is still not working 😞 

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @jinivthakkar, apologies for the delay. We're finishing the release of the fix and it should working in approximately 1 hour. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (53,963)