cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to create New Entity from Excel file

Hi all, 

I am trying to create an Entity from Excel (via Entities > Get data > Excel). I go through the steps until I reached the update choices (Either manual or automatic). After that, once I click create as shown below, I was not able to find my entity in the Entities. It disappeared. Have anyone face this issue?. I do not have a premium account, so might be the reason? 

Thanks in advance. 

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Unable to create New Entity from Excel file

hi @Wakidah ,

Have you tried to verify after a few minutes? And on your entities view, have you selected view all entities? Entity loading will take some time. And by default, the entity viewer shows you the default entities, you can change the filter to show all entities, and your newly created entity should be there. 

cds_LI.jpg

If no, please create a post in Common Data Service for apps community for more expertise. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Common-Data-Service-for-Apps/bd-p/CDS_Apps

Thanks

Norah

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to create New Entity from Excel file

Hi @Norah , 

Thanks for the reply, I tried but still, the entity did not appear. 

I will post that in the CDS section. 

Thanks. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (7,464)