cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VeeLearnMSFT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Unstructured Employment Contracts - how to teach the model to get cleaner data?

First of all, great job Microsoft for making this available to us.  I love it and this is exactly what I was looking for.   Cant wait to see what you guys have cooking with this for the futre!

Admittedly way to new at this but thank you for making it easy on us to use AI models.  What I am struggling with is how to get AI builder to bring in data that is cleaner.  What I mean by that is when I teach the model to bring in data..It sometimes brings in periods, brackets, or data that is cut off.  Keep in mind, that I am throwing alot of variation for the model but I was wondering if there is a feedback mechanism that says..hey in this situation I dont want brackets or periods.  Any advice?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

With current capabilities of the model and if you get the data you expect, there is probably not much to do on the training part.

What you can consider is data cleansing after the prediction.

This means having rules to detect and redact those noisy characters afterward. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,781)