cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arnab621

Updating Dataverse columns based on extracted table data using Forms AI (pdf) model

Reposting here as I incorrectly posted this under General forum

Hi, I am building a Power Automate Flow to run a Form extract model (built using AI builder) on a pdf document and use the extracted fields to create a record in a Dataverse table. I am okay with all the fields at the moment except for the tabular fields extracted using AI builder. There are two columns in the extracted table, type and value. Based on the type the value needs to be inserted into one of the columns of the Dataverse table. I tried using expressions but not sure if that is the right approach and how to access the extracted columns or whether there should be a different approach. Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Arnab

1 REPLY 1
CedrickB
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Can you tell more about your scenario with a concrete example please?

If you have defined a table, it should have several columns, for instance "Description", "Quantity", "Price".

Then, you should be able to retrieve these column as the result of the prediction with the Power Automate action and bind the dynamic value to the appropriate resulting Dataverse table column.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,444)