cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMC
Frequent Visitor

Uploaded 5 PDF's to Collection and All Are Blank When When Trying to Train the Model

Hi,

These files were uploaded over an hour ago and the content is not appearing - below is all I see - any suggestions? Thanks

Pages are blank although they contain data. When clicking on "hide detected pages" the screen is blank.

Screenshot 2021-10-28 125202.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thank you @TMC!

I can indeed reproduce the issue. We're starting the investigations and I'll keep you posted.

Until we find the solution, as a workaround you can open the PDF in a PDF viewer, and print it as another PDF. Once you have the new PDFs, you can then upload those for training to AI Builder and content should appear. 

Apologies again for the trouble. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @TMC,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Would it be possible for you to share one of the document to aihelpen@microsoft.com so we can analyze what might be causing this and provide a solution? You can also share it via private message with me if you prefer.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

TMC
Frequent Visitor

Joe,

The file was sent to aihelpen@microsoft.com.

Thank you,

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thank you @TMC!

I can indeed reproduce the issue. We're starting the investigations and I'll keep you posted.

Until we find the solution, as a workaround you can open the PDF in a PDF viewer, and print it as another PDF. Once you have the new PDFs, you can then upload those for training to AI Builder and content should appear. 

Apologies again for the trouble. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (4,449)