cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SayPA_RPA
Level: Powered On

What in-built functions of OCR are provided by microsoft

I am exploring the power automate OCR option, since AI Builder is yet not launch in my region, but is there any basic functionalities I can explore for OCR which would not require licensing.

Any help would be appreciable.

3 REPLIES 3
Power Apps Staff CedrickB
Power Apps Staff

Re: What in-built functions of OCR are provided by microsoft

You can use one of the built-in "Optical Character Recognition" action passing a key after activating a free Azure subscription. See https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/cognitive-services/computer-vision/

Though, even if you are not in region supported by AI Builder (North America, Canada, Europe, US, Asia, Australia and very soon Japan and South America), you can alternatively create an environment in one of the supported region to leverage AI Builder capabilities. 

SayPA_RPA
Level: Powered On

@CedrickB Can you attach any demo/steps how I can create environment for another region, also flow with OCR example would much more helpful. 

Highlighted
Power Apps Staff CedrickB
Power Apps Staff

Go to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/,

Click on the "Environments" left menu

Click on "New" in the top menu

In the right pop-up panel, select the region in which you want the environment to be created from the "Region" drop down.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,973)