cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Where are the training results of AI Builder stored?

For a course I made a demo to demonstrate AI Builder to my students. I thought that I was smart when I exported the model and my solution. When my trial had ended I imported the solution again, ending up with an empty solution. No data. So I had to do the training all over again.

Where is the data stored so that I can export it for later use? Also if you want your model to deploy to production, you need to be able to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

You would find them here https://make.powerapps.com/entities under the "All" view (and not "Default"). This is a fairly involved process which probably won't be easy to run through if you don't have prior experience copying data across multiple tables and their relationships.

As we've already had similar asks from other customers, we'll probably try to put something together mid term which would facilitate such operations.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Anyone?

Hi Ellen, What type of models are you interested in? Depending on the model, the answer to your question might be different. Model import should not be linked to trial state so we might have something to debug here.

EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

It's the object detection model. I spend some time to tag the images and train the model. That's the information I like to export so that I can use it again next time.

We unfortunately do not support exporting training data as part of the Solution package (see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/distribute-model#limitations for a list of limitations). What you might be able to do is manually export and import relevant lines from tables used to store AI Builder training data sets under the AI Builder Dataset, AI Builder Dataset File, AI Builder Dataset Record, AI Builder Datasets Container, AI Builder File and AI Builder File Attached Data. You would need to then ensure that the AI Builder Configuration line's DataBinding column for your model correctly references the newly imported AI Builder Datasets Container line, and update the relationship from that newly imported AI Builder Datasets Container line back to the corresponding AI Model. This might be worth us spending a bit of time to see if we can encapsulate the complexity in some kind of a script we could share.

EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks antoinec. But where do I find these tables? And where can I edit the AI Builder Configuration?

antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

You would find them here https://make.powerapps.com/entities under the "All" view (and not "Default"). This is a fairly involved process which probably won't be easy to run through if you don't have prior experience copying data across multiple tables and their relationships.

As we've already had similar asks from other customers, we'll probably try to put something together mid term which would facilitate such operations.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,834)