cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Where is the data in common data service?

I have created a simple model for form processing using the template provided in Power Automate.

It seems to be working fine, the model and the flow are connected to Common Data Service, because it seems to be pre requisite.

I'm trying to test the model by uploading new documents, and although the flow is working, I have no idea where the data is being stored. I've searched the documentation for CDS, but can't figure out which entity is being used / where is the data.

Where is the data in common data service? 

How can I test the model efficiency?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Where is the data in common data service?

Hi @WebPortal,

Thanks for the question. Have you trained a Form Processing model as explained here? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/modules/get-started-with-form-processing/

You can test your model performance by doing a Quick Test on the details page of the model you trained.

2020-06-05_17-32-18.png

The documents you use to train the model are stored on the AI Builder File entity in CDS.

When you use a model in a flow, the documents that are processed are not stored in CDS.  

Let us know if this clarifies. 

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @JoeF-MSFT 

Thanks for helping.

This is what I see in AI Builder File Entity:

Anotação 2020-06-05 165829.jpg

Anyway, I've given up CDS and I'm trying to build a flow to store the data in a Excel table - a row for each file, this makes more sense to me, so I'm opening a new question.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Those entries in CDS are the files you have used to train your Form processing model.

Indeed, when building a flow you can add actions to save the data extracted by the model in any of the multiple supported services in Power Automate. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,420)