cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

You've consumed all of your AI Builder credits

hi everyone,

Recently I have received below message that I have consumed all of my AI Builder credits.

IT has granted me an additional 10.000 credits and I still get below message.

Can anyone advise why this message is still being showed?

123213123_0-1665992919366.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks for sharing @123213123.

It looks like you've consumed more than 29,000 AI Builder credits for October and only 10,000 AI Builder credits have been assigned to the environment. That is why you're seeing the warning message.

Let us know if you have any additional questions - we're happy to help! 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
plarrue
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @123213123 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Would you please check with the consumption report that you have not gone beyond the assigned credits?

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/administer-consumption-report 

Thanks

Helper III
Helper III

123213123_0-1666011925011.png

123213123_1-1666011987044.png

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks for sharing @123213123.

It looks like you've consumed more than 29,000 AI Builder credits for October and only 10,000 AI Builder credits have been assigned to the environment. That is why you're seeing the warning message.

Let us know if you have any additional questions - we're happy to help! 

thanks for the answer, how much credits it costs to train a model and how much credits it costs to use the AI builder on 1 PDF document?

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

You're welcome @123213123. 🙂 Fair question. In the Power Platform licensing guide: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2085130 under the AI Builder capacity add-on section --> AI Builder rate card you will how many AI Builder credits are consumed depending on the AI model that is used. 

Today, for a document processing model, processing each page for a PDF will consume 500 AI Builder credits.

Hope this helps clarify. 

hi JoeF, thanks for this information! what does it cost to train a model or add new pdfs to the model?

antoinec
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello, training a document processing model or adding documents for training are free.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,456)