cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

business card reader reset

has any one managed to get the reset to work for the business card reader.

the idea for the reset was marked as completed, but it didn't work for me , i asked the question on the post but no one answered back in the last 4 days.

here is the idea post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Ability-to-clear-the-AI-Builder-Object-Detectio...

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: business card reader reset

@SalamDaher If you are asking about resetting the current scanned business card reader, then you can directly use Reset control which resets the current scanned item. Eg: Reset(BusinessCardReader1).

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi @kbilakanti

thanks for your reply, but if you noticed in my question i was clear that i used the Reset(BusinessCardReader1) and what is happening its not clearing the back data.

the cleaned image property still has data after reset and also all the other properties on the business card reader control.

i will keep trying other ways to bypass the reset by making my own verification if the data has changed.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello @SalamDaher ,

There is an issue with the Reset capability for the Business Card Reader component.
While the image is reset correctly when the function Reset(YourBusinessCardReader) is called, the output properties of the Business Card Reader are not reset. Note this issue does not impact the other AI Builder components.

I will let you know when the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Alana

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello @SalamDaher ,

This is issue is now resolved. Feel free to try it out.

Make sure your environment Refresh cadency is set to "Frequent" in the Power Platform admin center to get the latest updates weekly in Power Apps including this fix.

Thanks,

Alana

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,423)