cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeAu
Helper II
Helper II

only the first invoice item can be read when using Form Processing module

i use apply each to loop the invoice item table defined in Form Processing module as below

pic1.png

The item define as below

pic2.png

I test run. It always read the first invoice item, the rest items cannot be read.

what wrong is it?

or i define the invoice detail table is wrong?

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks @JoeAu for checking. Unfortunately, AI Builder is not able to correctly detect the table, probably because in some lines the description takes multiple columns.

Currently there is no way to tell the model how to extract a table that is wrongly detected. This will be posible however in the upcoming AI Builder 2021 Release Wave 1 update. Stay tuned for this!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @JoeAu,

Thanks for posting this question.

If you navigate to the AI Builder --> Models section, go the the details page of the model you trained and then do a Quick test with the invoice you are using in your flow. Do you see the whole table being detected correctly?

2021-01-08_21-58-34.png

2021-01-08_21-59-34.png

i do the quick test with result as below

pic3.png

what can i do?

delete the model and create a new one?

thanks

I edit the model and find that it only recognize the first item as below

pic4.png

how can i tell the AI to collect all the items?

In "ITEM CODE / DESCRIPTION" column, the first line is ITEM CODE, the second & third line is DESCRIPTION.

how can I mark it?

thanks

JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks @JoeAu for checking. Unfortunately, AI Builder is not able to correctly detect the table, probably because in some lines the description takes multiple columns.

Currently there is no way to tell the model how to extract a table that is wrongly detected. This will be posible however in the upcoming AI Builder 2021 Release Wave 1 update. Stay tuned for this!

View solution in original post

When will be Wave 1 update ?

Where can I check it ?

Thanks

Hi @JoeAu,

Wave 1 will be available starting April 2021. 

We communicate the release of new updates through the blog: Power Automate - Blog (microsoft.com)

thanks @JoeF-MSFT 

one more question, if I start a new AI module and submit another 5 invoices, the AI can recognize the items correctly? 

Hi @JoeAu, for this type of table adding more invoices won't help to better recognize the table unfortunately. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (61,358)