I built a business card reader using AI builder and was happy to get it working with Outlook, Sharepoint and Dynamics. I shared the app with 5 users who I thought would find this useful. However, they are not able to get past the card scan stage and get the error above. When I checked I found that I had to pay $500 per month for capacity but we only need this for 5 users who scan maybe a max of 5 business cards a week. The cost is far too high and has effectively meant I have wasted my time developing it. I hope Microsoft finds a way to remove this brick wall to innovation. Very disappointed.
@HSheild The users have a mix of Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise and Dynamics 365 for Team Members.
According to your chart the Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise users should be able to use it but they get the same message as the Team Members in both my app and in the built-in Business card scanner in the iOS app for Dynamics 365.