cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanZaharia
Level: Powered On

App user list

In the past, we could extract the user table from the share panel, but with the new update, I cannot extract it as it shows only ~30 users. Is there any way to see a full list of users?

Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Re: App user list

Hi @DanZaharia

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Do you want to see a full list of users when you share an app within PowerApps?

If you want to see a full list of users when you shared an app within PowerApps, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

DanZaharia
Level: Powered On

The problem is, this was possible by extracting the table of users from the share view.

This is not just an issue I have, this is a bug because of the approx 300 users I only see 30. That means I cannot take access back from 90% of my users if I need to.

I just checked and now it loads more, but it is slow and it becomes unresponsive.

I do not think I can manage my users with the new screen. It is fine if you have less than 30 or 40 people but not if you have more.

MMaver
Level: Power Up

I agree with this being a bug rather than a lack of feature.

I have just made a new canvas app live and added ~130 users. I can only see around 50 of them in the share screen regardless of how long I leave it open, which means that I have absolutly no way to view or amend permissions for over half of the apps users.